The World Viewing Room
With permission, I posted a beautiful journal entry from Toni King. It's a wonderful reminder that no matter what we see going on in the world, we should acknowledge it, send love and light, donate or even take action if so led, then embrace the knowing that Every Little Thing Gonna Be All...
This is an interactive process.
Start with calming your body-mind by centering yourself on the breath.
- On the first breath inhale clarity; on the exhale release confusion.
- On the second, inhale acceptance; on the exhale release judgment.
- On the third breath, inhale divine wisdom...
by Terron Dodd
For hundreds of years the miserable village of Split lay strewn along the banks of the Mucky Scundgewater River. It was called Split because it was where the road that came over the mountains split to go down two different valleys. And it was miserable because the...
One of the coolest things about The World Viewing Room (WVR) is that each time I go, there is something new and wonderous. Tools like the Clear & Calm Cylinder, the Crystal Resolute Desk, Prayer Wave, Kiddie Pool, Prisms, and Prism Healing Chamber. There are divine beings like the Archangels,...
As most of you know, I’m working on a book about The World Viewing Room and the Seven Storms Uprooting Humanity.
Since this is my first book with a publisher I needed some guidance so I decided to join the Hay House Writer’s Community (HHWC). If you are working on a...
THE SEVEN STORMS Book
By Cindy Kubica
Hi Soul Gang,
Below is the introduction to the Seven Storms book I'm working on. This introduces my anchor story which I will refer back to throughout the book (hence the name anchor story).
Please let me know what you...
PHASE 2: MAIN CLEANSE
Do you have more energy after Phase 1? I sure do.
Eating mostly fresh food helps alkalize the blood and cleanse the intestinal tract.
Now on to Phase 2 – the Main Cleanse
Overview of Daily Protocol
- Oil Pull
- Ghee in warm milk
- Gentle movement: Walk,...
Quick Reference Guide on How To Make The Perfect Coffee Enema for Detox:
- Boil 32 oz of distilled water in a Stainless Steel Pot.
- Lower heat and add 3 Tablespoons of coffee (add slowly so it doesn't boil over)
- Continue low boil for three minutes without the lid to...
Kitchari means mixture, usually of two grains.
This is one kitchari recipe that is particularly nourishing and very easy to digest, giving your gut time to heal.
- Vegetables such as zucchini, asparagus, sweet potato
- If you know you Dosha type
For Vata or Kapha conditions:...
Green Drink Recipes
(Gerson & Colorado Cleanse)
Gerson’s Green Juice Recipe
- Dark green lettuces – 1⁄4 to 1⁄2 of a head (depending on the size of the lettuce):
- red and green leaf lettuces, romaine, endives.
(Iceberg is useless and do not use)
- Escarole – 2...